Recovery in Oklahoma is an experienced provider of mental health and substance abuse counseling services in Okmulgee Oklahoma. We offer quality evaluation and counseling services for adults and adolescents at our main office in historic downtown Okmulgee. We have the combined life and professional experience needed to help in a caring and non-judgmental way.
At Recovery in Oklahoma, we believe people desire and have the capacity to live healthy and productive lives. To help them achieve this , we strive to promote resilience, facilitate healing, and foster growth in those we serve. Our mission is to enhance the well-being of individuals, their families, and communities through the provision of quality behavioral health, educational and training services. We believe that through these services, we can make a difference in the lives of those we serve that will enhance the lives of generations to follow.
Here are some highlights of our services:
- Individual, group, and family counseling services where appropriate
- ADSAC (DUI) Assessments for license reinstatement
- Comprehensive evaluation and assessment services
- Parenting Education Program
- Educational Classes for Divorcing Parents
- We are a Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Oklahoma, Aetna, United Healthcare, and HealthChoice (OMES) Network Provider
- We accept Medicaid (Soonercare) for children (under 21) and offer a sliding scale for those without coverage
In addition to treatment services, we offer:
- Clinical supervision for LADC/CADC candidates
- Organizational training for Trauma-informed care
- Program consultation for treatment organizations
If you or someone you know would benefit from our services, please call 918-777-3075 or you can SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT online. If you’re calling outside of normal business hours, please leave a detailed message and someone will get back with you as soon as possible. You can also send us a message by clicking here.
Please look around the site and check out some of the articles for relevant information and perspectives on recovery from a variety of problems including addiction and trauma. We also publish a collection of articles of interest to providers and consumers of mental health services at Recovery in Oklahoma News.