Shawn is a licensed professional counselor who’s worked in the field for over 10 years in a variety of settings, and serving many diverse populations. His philosophy of counseling incorporates a balance of emotion and logic through a Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy approach, and a focus on life as a journey rather than a struggle. He’s lived in Oklahoma since 1984 and considers it his home. His free time is spent with family & hobbies that include music, movies, and reading. He’s involved in my church in Sand Springs through the Music and Youth Ministries.
- Strengthening Families Program
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Assessing Suicide Risk
- Seeking Safety
- Addiction Severity Index (ASI)
- Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory (SASSI)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) placement criteria